Monday, September 27, 2010

Man falls stale cliff attain extreme agony for ages?

Yesterday, I heard within the news that nearby was a man climbing a mountian.
He fell rotten and land flat on his hindmost some 300 meters below, still alive!
He could be heard making this shrieking niose for ages afterwoulds.
He be carried away in an nouns ambulance, still screaming, with a heart rate of 240bpm.
He cried because of the niggle for a staggerig 66 hours.
He pleaded for the doctors to kill him and his total back be blue with bruising.
When he recovered, he siad simply "The anguish was more intense than when I muse over burning half the skin stale my leg, simply because of the magnitude of how much it stung when I manor falt on my back be like an incredabily firm smack".
I have never hear of this. How can this happen?Man falls stale cliff attain extreme agony for ages?
this is bogus....neither can your body withstand a 1000 foot slump nor would doctors not keep the long-suffering sedated or heavily medicated....this is crap.
I dont think this is possible. Where did you hear this?
dude you individual got 4 points. perchance you should stop asking questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment