Monday, September 27, 2010

It is 2:23 a.m. Do you know where on earth your spleen is?

It is 2:23 a.m. Do you know where on earth your spleen is?
Well, last item I heard, him and my brio bladder where going down the 7/11 to bring fags and booze. Then, coming back and partying it up small-intestine-style!
Ashley
The spleen is a lymphatic organ interposed contained by the blood stream. The surface projection of the longitudinal axis of the spleen is the tenth rib. It is concealed anteriorly by the greater curvature of the stomach and the left colic (splenic) flexure. Its immensity varies from 50 to 250g.
No. My spleen is a trouble inventor. An intervention may be necessary.
its trailing the stomach, geez, don't get so complicated populace
dont hear any one all r liars!! spleen is an organ connected to small intestine and and keep hold of the small intestine intact!!
well in a minute it is noon here and end I checked it was contained by my body. Why did you see it? If you did you tell that huzzie to attain back home.
Where did I sign out that thing?

  • big hair
  • sterling silver bracelet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment