Monday, September 27, 2010

Is Vicodin Known To Trigger Seizures? Would That Be Rare?

Just wondering If someone who has seizure could take this medication.Is Vicodin Known To Trigger Seizures? Would That Be Rare?
It is safe and sound to take vicodin if you own epilepsy.
Central nervous system side effects from Vicodin include: CNS depression, drowsiness, dizziness, sedation, elevated intracranial pressure
If taken the agency the prescription says to filch them for that individual person, that human being should be fine.
Now, on the other hand, I started taken Vicodin for migraines and approved I really like the bearing I felt. I didn't previously hold a seizure disorder, but after using Vic. for some time--a full blown pompous mal happened. Now, according to my neuro, even though I'm drug free--the fit built a pathway in my brain for my commandeering activity. I immediately have to pinch depakote to control the seizure stir.

No comments:

Post a Comment