Thursday, September 23, 2010

Is in attendance any problem near taking Ultram and Vicodin simultaneously?

I do not want to take the narcotic if the Ultram can pilfer care of my discomfort, but sometimes it does not do the job, and I steal a 7.5/500 Hydrocodone/APAP after an hour if the Ultram isn't providing sufficient analgesia. I have just this minute had two teachings teeth yanked, and the dentist give me Tramadol, and sometimes it worked and others it didn't so I asked him for something stronger........Is in attendance any problem near taking Ultram and Vicodin simultaneously?
There are no interactions between the two medications although taking both may increase drowsiness and/or dizziness. Although nearby are no interactions, it is always best to check near your MD of dentist to make sure (people on the trellis don't know your medical history, your physician/dentist should).
This question have been asked until that time. The answer is to ask somebody who knows, close to a pharmacist.

No comments:

Post a Comment