Monday, September 27, 2010

Kaplan Medical Question?

For all the docs, students and those contained by the medical field who own taken the USMLE step 1, do you suggest I study alone, take the kaplan course? Can you update me a little just about your experience on the test? Strategies on how to study?? Thanks so much!!Kaplan Medical Question?
Whether or not to filch the Kaplan course depends on how you study. If you learn better going to lectures, its could be worth the money. I curled up at the library and used the First Aid book and the BRS Pathology. I also used the Kaplan Q-bank question and thought they were hugely helpful. Take your time and jump through all of those and study what you get wrong. Also take the question in 50 cross-question blocks since that's the way the TRUE thing is organized. I took roughly 4 weeks to study, most of my peers took 5-6 weeks. I just didn't hold the attention span for longer. Remember the test is mostly pathology, pharmacology and physiology. Don't stress over the anatomy or dreaded biochemistry question. There are a few of those, but most of the test is from the three P's. When I took the authentic thing, I get up and stretched my legs after every hundred questions. I tend to bring test rapid and felt resembling I had plenty of time to finish respectively section. Don't study the sunshine before the examination and try to relax. Best of Luck!! Hope it goes economically for you!!
medicine and strength guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only suggestion or treatment for any medical conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment