Thursday, September 23, 2010

Is it true that if you ingest toxin, you will build a resistance to iT?

Is it true that if you ingest venom, you will build a resistance to iT?
we own a lot of ratle snakes around here i be was thinking of catching a few and milking them. if i drank some of the toxin would i build up a resistance?
if so how much?Is it true that if you ingest toxin, you will build a resistance to iT?
No, it's not true that if you ingest venom, you'll build a resitance to it. Anything you rob by mouth will increase the concentration.
Now, I know several farmers who are immune to snakebites, because they've been bitten so tons times. But I wouldn't suggest that either.
If you drink the snake toxin, you'll die much quicker than if you were bitten, because the toxin will get to your blood and heart much quicker.
don't do it the toxin will kill you.if you ingest it it will travel over your body faster than if you where on earth bit don't do it
I would not suggest it, but there is culture out there that enjoy taken enough bites that they own become immune to it. There is also other out there that own taken in exceptionally very minuscule amounts over a time of year of years to develop an immunity to it.
I of late say pay attention, I live where the is tons of Rattlesnakes and hold seen hundreds and enjoy never been bit. I tend to simply watch where on earth I step and listen for their rattle. Rattlesnakes will 9 times out of 10 clank and retreat as most are not aggressive.
I DO NOT suggest catching them and milking them unless you are trained and/or a herpetologist.
THE VENOM FROM SNAKES IS DEADLY ! TO INGEST VENOM WILL NOT HELP YOU !!YOU HAVE TO PUT IT IN THE BLOOD STREAM THRU INJECTIONS AND IN VERY SMALL AMOUNTS !! IF I WAS YOU I WOULD GET THE IDEA OUT OF MY HEAD, OR END UP DEAD !

  • skin industries
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment