Monday, September 27, 2010

I've be taking hydrocodine for 2 years 10/500mg 4 to five a sunshine. How long will it pilfer to be out of my syste

How long will it take to be out of my system if I stop cold turkeyI've be taking hydrocodine for 2 years 10/500mg 4 to five a sunshine. How long will it pilfer to be out of my syste
stoping cold....could be a problem.....if you've be taking as many as you said....for as long as you said....you probably own a dependency problem.....stoping cold turkey could be dangerous.....consult a doctor formerly trying this......to be undetectable in your blood stream?....anywhere from 30 to 60 daytime,s depending on metabolic rate,diet,exercise,ect.
To me, hydrocodone was similar to asprin, not a biggy for me getting off it. Demoral..thats a totally dif story :D
For cleansing your system, look into milk thistle for the liver. Cranberries for the urinary tract..drink lots of hose down..and work out and sweat a lot. That should oblige clean your system

No comments:

Post a Comment