Thursday, September 23, 2010

Is near a GENERIC stimulant medication available that have an extended duration?

Hi. Right now I'm taking 2, 10 mg pills of instantaneous release adderall daily for extreme fatigue and inattention issues. I make out that the valleys on this med come across to be rough. When it starts wearing off I a moment ago want to curl up and go to sleep, and this happen quickly-like within four hours of ingestion. I know within is XR adderall but my insurance only covers generic meds so I can't afford it. Does anyone know if nearby is a similar GENERIC drug that has a extended release that would end at least twelve hours or so, so I wouldn't own to face that complex mid day slump. I also notice that the first two hours or so after taking the med, I am edgy and anxious, and I get sweaty really smoothly. I'm thinking and hoping that an XR med would smooth out these side effects as well. Is this feasible? Thanks for any suggestions...Is near a GENERIC stimulant medication available that have an extended duration?
There is no generic for Methylphenedate at this time.
clearly the symptoms are from the peaks and troughs fo your tablets. Try taking the doses with food. also try a 5mg at lunchtime to avoid those crashes
Regards
David Schultz, M.D.
prescription and health guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes one and only

No comments:

Post a Comment