Monday, September 27, 2010

Lexapro and Alcohol?

I just started Lexapro today (for anxiety), and this weekend is my birthday. My doctor also give me a perscription for Xanax for particularly intense times. I plan to own 2 drinks maximum on my birthday (i have never be a big drinker) and will not be taking Xanax that day. Does anyone meditate that would be a really bad concept?
I have never taken any antidepressants in the past, so I really have no perception what to do or not do.Lexapro and Alcohol?
My friend ended up surrounded by the hospital after taking Lexapro and drinking.Please don't its not worth it. Have you friends make you a virgin drink. That drug is extraordinarily dangerous. Please bear care!!
mixing medication and alcohol is not a obedient thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment