Saturday, December 3, 2011

My living have cause me to own muscular legs. How long will the muscles lift to shrink immediately I've changed job?

My living have cause me to own muscular legs. How long will the muscles lift to shrink immediately I've changed job?
I am assuming that in your alien job you are using your leg muscles deeply less, so so the muscles may decrease slightly within size (atrophy) over the following months (but very slowly) as they are not man used to the same extent (but remember they will still be exercised from common walking etc). This is a normal physiological response.
why should they shrink down its not close to your legs are never gonna work again sure some deterioration is expected but don't expect it to actually be visable
Very soon, if you don't hold the same nouns demand anymore. Unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment