Saturday, December 3, 2011

My doctor prescibed me 50 mill. of thorazine and i instantly have to dance to sleep!! will i be alright at 25 ml

will i still be able to function freshly taking 25 mill.My doctor prescibed me 50 mill. of thorazine and i instantly have to dance to sleep!! will i be alright at 25 ml
well, the function of thorazine is to threat several mood disorder. and i mull over it will be the best choice for your body and mind to relax.
here are some symptoms of overdosage : hypotension, restlessness,heart palpitations.
if there is no such symptoms, i focus you should continue taking the 50ml dosage.
I deliberate the doctor know that such amount will cause you sleep, because here is also another option of 25ml.
Don`t verbs....everything gonna be okay!
medicine and form guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only warning or treatment for any medical conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment