Saturday, December 3, 2011

Multiple scope programs (i.e. MD/JD, MD/Ph.D, MD/MA, MD/MPH, etc) harder to get hold of contained by than regular MD?

Harder or easier in standard?Multiple scope programs (i.e. MD/JD, MD/Ph.D, MD/MA, MD/MPH, etc) harder to get hold of contained by than regular MD?
Medical scientist training programs (MSTP) where both your MD/PhD is remunerated are extremely competitive and you need to hold some great research experience and possibly a published paper (more the better) along beside the superior qualifications to enter med university. There is usually very few of these position usual a handful save less per university.
For non-MSTP Ph.D. programs which I'm doing since my school didn't own the MSTP...for me it was go and get into the MD program and then apply to the Ph.D. program. All my grad classes are compensated for and I get a fully clad stipend. But I foot the bill for my med classes but I'm using money from my grants to earnings for most of it.
For the other degrees, the hardest portion is getting into med school and afterwards it's quite flowing usual filling out an application getting into the other amount like MPH, MBA, MS or JD. Most times you don't involve to take any exam approaching the GRE, GMAT or LSAT. Generally speaking there is no tuition coverage so you own to pay for it adjectives.
So to answer your question, easier no, equally frozen or harder in satchel of the MSTP.
MD/PhD - definitely harder. Others - at lowest possible equally as hard, but probably harder a moment ago like any special programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment